SPHG Covid Statement
St. Pancras Hotel Group is committed to supporting the wellbeing of our guests and team.
The health and safety of our guests, our team, and that of the wider community, are of the highest priority to St. Pancras Hotel Group. As such, we are continuously monitoring the development of Covid-19 and following all updates issued by Public Health England (PHE), NHS England, and UK Hospitality. In order to stay Covid-19 secure, we confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of Covid-19:
- We have carried out a Covid-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here.
- We have cleaning, hand washing, and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home as well as creating Covid-19 secure work environments for those unable to do so.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk in line with our risk assessments.
Our high standards of cleanliness have been raised further, and hotel teams are committed to enhancing operations to keep guests safe and reassured. The following hygiene measures are being taken across all our hotels:
- We have enhanced our existing Health and safety policies, cleaning methods, and standard operating procedures.
- Undertaking regular training relating to Covid-19 control measures and ways to maintain social distancing.
- We have put measures in place to maintain social distancing including all relevant signage, one-way systems, and protective screens where appropriate.
- We provide hand sanitisers in our public areas and for all of our employees.
- We provide all of our employees with the appropriate personal protective clothing including face masks where necessary.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols and Covid-19 specific SOPs to ensure regular cleaning of all areas and high contact points. Using products that are proven to be effective against Covid-19.
- Introduced a cashless approach including express check-in and check-out on our hotel app including a digital key to access guest bedrooms where possible. (Currently only available at The Gyle)
- We keep our team up to date on the current advice offered by Public Health.
- We display the official NHR QR code poster so that visitors and customers can ‘check-in’ using this option as an alternative to providing their contact details.
- Face covering must be worn in internal public areas of our hotels. We have put controls in place to ensure we are following the latest Government guidelines in order to protect the health and safety of our guests, our team, and that of the wider community.
- In line with Government guidelines in London (July 19th), we are able to seat groups of six people or more inside our restaurant, private dining, and meeting rooms.
- Groups of up to 30+ people from different households are welcome to use our outdoor rooftop.
- We display the official NHS QR code poster so that customers and visitors can ‘check in’ using this option as an alternative to providing their contact details. Unfortunately, we will refuse those who are unable to provide contact details or check-in via the NHS track and trace app.
- Food & drink is also available for consumption in guest bedrooms.
Should a case of coronavirus be confirmed in any of our hotels, we are fully prepared to act swiftly and will follow the necessary actions as set out by Public Health England. Click here for details of the UK Government public information campaign. Bookings We continue to offer flexible terms and conditions for all our bookings. All of our rates are fully cancellable up to 24 hours before arrival, should your travel plans need to change. Should you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bookings made on our website can be amended or cancelled online. Cancellation policy Remember bookings can be cancelled 24 hours in advance of arrival to receive a full refund. What to do if you develop symptoms of Covid-19 Should you display any signs of the coronavirus (COVID-19) during your stay with us please immediately self-isolate to minimise any risk of transmission, inform a member of staff, and call 111 to seek further advice. Further information about the steps to take can be found here.